
My girl buttercup tagged me to the honesty scrap thingy, so i guess i ain't go no choice but to do mine. lol. Oh boy here it goes...
1. I am at a low point in my life right now.. my life is @ a stand still... it's so depressing. I am done with school but the recession has made it so hard to get a job. The economy is down the toilet, but thnk God for Obama there's still HOPE *crosses fingers*.
2.My sleep cycle is so messed up. I go to bed @ 5.am or sometimes 6 am in the morning either deep in thoughts ,watching movies , studying for my LSAT or basically doin NOTHING! & it ain't even like i sleep during the day..SMH!
3.I am nice and VERY friendly : Oh no don't take me for granted, because the green eyed monster will definitely creep out.
4.I def wanna learn how to work the pole.. Yes! and wen i get married i am gonna have a pole in my bedroom... *WINK* lol...
5.I can be VERY playful, but i know when to stay FOCUSED.
6.I LOVE to eat more than i love to cook.. Hey don't get it twisted i can definitely throw it down in the kitchen, u better ask somebody!!! lol..
7.I am a hopeless romantic...I believe in fairy tales lol.. i get all mushy inside with the thought of candle light dinners nd stuff. When i am in a relationship,I love when a guy steals little kisses here and there catching me by surprise. I love when he whispers things into my ear & it doesn't havta be nasty things either. I like being tickled. I love pillow fights. Dang I miss all those things.:(
8.I am a shopaholic: when i walk into a store, i go to the shoe section first. Im CRAzzzzZY about shoes.
9.If i don't like you i'll tell u.. i can't pretend . sorry.
10.I could be a BITCH when I am on my period.. Yes don't test me. Thank God for Midol it calms me down a lot.
11.I work out a lot... I hve bn to the gym EVERYDAY for almost 2 mnths nw.. Ok truth is, i use exercise as a shield to help me get over stuff bothering me.
12.I MISS my ex and still LOVE him very much!.. April 4th woulda actually been our 2nd yr anniversary. It's been 4 mnths since we broke up and it still seems so surreal *chokes*. I miss his kisses, i miss the early mornin text msgs, i miss his laugh, i miss his jokes, I miss when we both fall asleep on d fone after we tlk for hours lol. I miss the silly fights & above all i miss my bestfriend.I had so much fun being wit him for the period of time we were together. It was great but im just disappointed he made the distance affect us. Im glad we still cooool tho.
13.I love my eyes and booty. But i like my booty best hehe.. yes i hve a BIG badunkadunk & i love to flaunt it. Like Beyonce said "If u got it flaunt it boy i kno u want it" *WINK* hehee.
14.I am a VERY SHY person .. A lotta people don't believe me tho lolol..
15.I find it very SEXY when a guy gets jealous ova me, esp when there's really nothing to be jealous about. I mean its okay to get jealous but don't get too jealous as in all psycho nd shitt...nw dats a total TURNOFF.
16.I havn't bn bk home in 6 years... i really need to go bk to Nija.
17.I am officially a fan of Buttercup and Chari . There's just something i find genuinely cute & interesting about them. I remember when i first came across their blog thnx to h20, i read their story nd i ws like oh dang i ain't goin bk to dat site cuz it brought bk a lotta memories lol. It was like de javu. Anywyaz i returned to y'll's blog like 2 wks after nd i gt really hooked. hehehe.. yll are toooo freakin cuuute nd im rooting for u ;). Love is a beautiful thing.
Oh and Thnx Bcup for the award.. I had mad fun :D lol.
I tag anyone who feels like doing this ish..it's fun:)



I am with you on the whole pretend thing.
ReplyDelete@ 1..aww sweetie, im crossing my fingers with u..it'll be all right!
ReplyDelete@ 2..same here o..mscheew..and i seem to have passed the disorder to h2o..lol..
@ 3..lol..my green eyed monster HARDLY ever comes out..
@ 4..gosh, me too!!!!
@ 5..im not very playful..
@ 6..lol..its the other way round for me..
@ 7..im sure u know by now that im one too..lol..
@ 8..*sighs* we can never have too many, can we? i've been a broke ass of late tho..mscheew
@ 9..im not good at telling a person i dont like them so i just try and avoid the person..
@ 10..i keep thinking im weird for being normal during my period..lol..
@ 11..EVERYDAY?? wow..i havent been to the gym in so long..i take walks everyday tho, does that count? lol..
@ 12..awwwwww..sad..does he know how u feel??
@ 13..hehehe!
@ 14..im also very shy..u dont seem shy tho..
@ 15..lol..i know what u mean..i have this crazy ex who took his jealousy to another level..he put a huge stick permanently in his car to whoop the ass of any guy who so much as played with me..and he was just 17 while i was 16..wth???
@ 16..thats a long time mayn..
@ 17..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! im cheesing really hard here..gee..lol..thanks hon! mwah!
this ranks as my longest comment ever!
ReplyDeleteLololl @ ur no 11... it does count. @ least ur being active lol.
ReplyDelete@ no 1 thnx boo *mwah*
@ ur no 7... *wink* lolll
@ 14...gurrrrl pple tell me dat a lot lol.. little do dey kno..lol.. oh nd u dnt seem shy either lol
@ no 8..tell me about it.
@ no 17... im for real.. y'll still gimme some kinda hope .. *sigh* hehehee
@ no 12.. yea im sure he does..but anytime we tlk i kinda act like im ova him & stuff..
@ no 10 lucky u..hehe
@ no 15..nw dats plain crazzzzy lol
@ no 2 lolol. fa real? .. h20 nd i are night crawlers hehehe..
oh do u hve a yahoo msnger? so i cn add u too it..
lol 2 ur longest comment eva.. hehehe
lol..and i made u post what i think has been ur longest comment too..lol..
ReplyDeleteyea, uh..u cud send me a mail on this then i'll give u my yahoo id - ronaldosbuttercup@hotmail.com, i'll just blow my cover if i give my yahoo id here..lol..
babe, u no go update???
ReplyDelete